Thursday, January 22, 2009

Alex

Alex turned 6 this month and I have failed to tell the world why he is so adorable and easy to love.
I love Alex because he is a go with the flow sort of kid. He is very easygoing and adaptable.
I love Alex because he is a very shy Rollins boy who if he doesn't know someone can act like they don't exist even if they are talking right to him.

I love Alex because he loves to wear his shoes on the wrong feet on purpose.
Here is Alex with his best friend/cousin/brother from another mother/twin Sam. I have a hard time finding many pic's without Sam in it also.

I love Alex because he speaks with a New York Accent. "I'm walkin ovah heyah."
I love Alex because he is a smart boy who loves school and loves to read.
I love Alex because he often just abruptly tells you that he loves you with no prompting.
I love Alex because he is so great about hanging out with his little bro.
I love Alex because he runs with a slight skip. It makes me laugh to see him play soccer!
I love Alex because he always has a messy face. I am not lying. Check out the posted pictures! Sad that this little boy has no mother! I love Alex! I can't help myself. I am lucky to be your mom! Happy Birthday big boy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute, cute boy.

Brenny said...

His face is always messy! Too cute. What a fun boy and a joy to have in the family. Happy Birthday, Alex!

Jenn said...

We love Alex too! What would my Sam do without him?

The Condies said...

Kelli,
What a darling post about Alex...you are so right he is easy to love!