Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag me with Caution

I don't know if it is because I am so witty and popular or if it is because I am one of very few who will respond and happens to excel at talking about myself, (no comment, Nate!) but I got tagged twice this last week!

I have decided that whoever tags me gets highlighted so it is not so boring just being all about me! (Actually I am NOT boring, My Mom thinks I am very entertaining)

One today, one tomorrow.

The first tag was from my friend, Angie, from back in the glory days of Deseret Book.
Ladies Night October 1998. We must have been tired because almost half of us have our eyes closed.
Let me tell you a bit about Angie. She always made work a fun place to be! She has this sarcastic, dry sense of humor. Sometimes it was hard to keep a straight face when dealing with some customers knowing what Angie would say if she could be open and honest! I recommend that you take pictures of your favorite co-workers so when you blog about them later in life you have some good photos.
I really want to go in when she works her last day and has no fear of any consequences for her actions. That will be a fun day at DB. Customers should probably be warned. One of my favorite stories involving Angie is how we vowed that when we die we were going to be buried in the mezzanine of the store! It is one of those had to be there jokes. But I was there. So it was funny. Trust me.
I have had the chance to lists some of the topics from this tag in an earlier post seen here and here and here but here are the new lists.
4 Movies I have watched more than once
Pride and Prejudice
Lord of the Rings
Princess Bride
Star Wars

4 Places I have been
(So boring really, my only foray onto foreign soil was Nogales (like Tijuana)
Washington DC
New York
Chicago
Hawaii

4 people who email me
Grandma!
Nathan the Rollins Family Social Coordinator
South Davis Junior High
Sheri Evans Farley

4 Places you would like to visit
Church History sites
American History sites
Europe
Asia

4 thing you are looking forward in the next 12 months
Jonathan's Baptism
Haley and Mitch's little boy being born
Taking a vacation somewhere
My Birthday!!! of course.

7 comments:

N8 said...

They're having a boy, and they call him Miss Lemon. I feel sorry for that kid already

Sheri said...

I love your spotlight idea!! Maybe I'll incorporate that into my blog!!

Kelli said...

Nathan, they thought before the ultrasound that it was a girl. the pictures proved them wrong!

Angie said...

Yeah! Thanks for being it. And thanks for the spotlight. The picture of all of us on the stairs is great. Those really where the glory days.

I'll let you know when my last day at the store is. I'll probably be 85 years old, which will make it much easier to get away with saying all kinds of mean things. Old women can do that.

Brenny said...

Do not tag Kelli. Noted. But that was a note to myself people, because I really enjoyed the spotlight. It was awesome.

Great list! I haven't been out of the country much either. Someday I'll get on that. But not today.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Hey I am in that picture too! Oh I miss those days! Good times...good times!

I am now going to stalk Angie's blog. How fun to find her again too. You are right she is crazy funny and a great lady!

Tiffany said...

I'm dying over that picture. Working with you and Angie was a highlight of my calling at Deseret Book.