Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag from Haley!

Haley (my darling sister-in-law) tagged me about a month ago and I just barely noticed. Good thing she doesn't get upset over things like that! Plus she is too busy growing a baby to care much about blogging! Here you go! 5 Things on my To Do List!
take lunch to Connie (friend in ward who had a baby)
get red pillows to match new bedding!
clean up office
make quiet book for boys for Sacrament Meeting
work for Sandy
5 Jobs I have had
Centerville City Baseball Concession Stand Girl
Deseret Book Centerville/Bountiful Cashier
Deseret Book Buyers Dept.
Deseret Book Fort Union Supervisor
Sandra Rast Art -Fill in Job Title Here-If you get paid for it (legally) the I do it!
5 Places I have lived
Memphis, Tennessee
Birmingham, Alabama
Houston, Texas
Centerville, Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 Favorite Snacks
Vanilla Wafers with milk
String Cheese
Yogurt
Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs
Nuts
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Pay off all debts
Add on to house or move to slightly bigger house
Take the boys on a trip somewhere
Invest/Save for missions, college, retirement
Help others out with anonymous gifts. (wouldn't that be a riot!)
5 Things I Love
Visiting/Playing/Laughing/Crying/Hanging/Camping/Boating with family or friends
Playing board games
Reading a really good book
The smell of new babies
Being Organized

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Great list! I didn't know Haley was pregnant, so of course I had to go read her lists. Very exciting!

Sheri said...

What? No cake batter?! Do you remember how grossed out I was?! I love reading your blog and keeping up with your life... since I am apparently to busy or lazy or a combo of both to do it in person!!Love ya anyway!

Anonymous said...

Kelli,

Thanks for your comments on my blog! When I wrote my last post I put the list in there inspired by you and your many lists on your blog! Don't worry, I know who you are so you don't have to write Irv's daughter! :)
Sara A.