Wednesday, September 24, 2008

People I Love September Edition

I know this is not just a picture of Brandon but look how dang happy all these people are!

Brandon, my newest brother-in-law, is my September love! Not only was it the month that he was born but it was also the month that he and Tricia connected after a 17 year long break! One of the reasons I love Brandon is because he made Tricia giggle like a school girl as she sat on my couch texting him on that first day of contact! I love him for loving her because I love her and she loves him and he loves her and I am sure they both love me. Lots of love there. I love Brandon because he is a good guy with a warm and loving heart. He is also extrememly helpful and serves everyone around him. I love because he is a wonderful father, not only to his darling daughters, but now to Tricia's precious kids! He has a wonderful sense of humor and is fun to be with also. He is a problem solver and he never stops working. There is not a lazy bone in his body. I am thrilled to have Brandon as a brother-in-law. Thanks for joining this crazy family with all our high drama!

5 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon! That is a happy picture. :)

Sheri said...

Hey Kell, I just want to know... were you there?!;)

Kelli said...

Ha-Ha! That is one comment I had for Mitch that if it had been Tricia's wedding I would have stolen someone elses and got myself in somehow! That would have been horrible

Anonymous said...

I love Brandon too! He is amazing and makes me very happy. I know for a fact- everyone that knows Brandon loves him...

Teacher Preacher said...

Kelli, you are the best blogger I know. I loved your temple blog and Brandon blog--well I pretty much loved all of them.