Sunday, October 5, 2008

Welcome to my life! The Tricia Edition!

Hi this is Kelli, I used to blog. Then my sister, Tricia, told me that she hated my blog because it was "too real" and "not funny". So I quit and I am going to let Tricia take over. Good luck Tricia! Be kind to her fair readers.
Whatever!
Hello. This is Tricia! I am sorry that my BORING sister has become so "real". I thought that I would bring a spark to this blog for a moment and tell you about a "real" fun life! MINE!! The first thing I did was change the page to my favorite color! PURPLE!! I have loved this color since, like the 7th grade! Isn't it gorgeous! So first change done! Check out my Christmas from a few years ago!

You may also notice that it has a Halloween theme. The most important day of the year falls on October 31st! It is my birthday! I love gifts or cards of any kind so just know that I work during the day so make sure you tell UPS to just leave the package at the door!
So a little bit about myself. The most important thing that you need to know about me is that I have THE. BEST. LEGS. I am typically told this everyday a least of few times. Sometimes I wear long pants just because it sometimes get SO annoying having people stop me at the store, at the gym and especially at the movies! It can sometimes be a curse having these Amazing Gifts!
There are far too few good pictures of my legs in the world!
The second most important thing in my life is related a bit. The single most important thing that you can do to make your life better is to BUY NEW SHOES. I love shoes. They love me! (see above paragraph) A new pair of shoes can change your attitude, your height and your life!
Some of you poor people that actually have read my sisters downer of a blog may have heard that I was recently married. (That was my favorite post for sure). Brandon is my lucky husband. He is a wonderful husband but like any couple he has some problems that we are trying to work through. People don't like him much. He has a hard time getting along with others. It makes it really difficult to take him places. Really though nobody wants to hear about this so I will move on.
I have many interests. Reading, running, not eating, laughing, reading funny blogs, teaching, cooking, music, art, personal electronics, sewing, foreign languages, video games, rapping, leading a children's choir, real estate, politics, motorcycling, cinema, and playing the drums!
I have recently taken up an interest in the stock markets. I have invested heavily in KLX which is better known to you as the Kleenex company! The investment class I took told me to invest in something that was very important to you and that you couldn't imagine your life without! Wa-la. Kleenex. Some in my family would accuse me of being a bit emotional. I and other wise people know that I just am sensitive to the feelings of others. I am in touch with the aura that surrounds each individual and when I sense that their soul is aching I respond in kind in an empathetic demonstrative manner.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little foray into my FUN life! Hugs and Kisses xoxoxo
Tricia

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelli I will miss you... but at least funniness runs in the family so it is still a fun blog to read. I guess I will get to know your sister better now!

N8 said...

I've got to say I think this is a bad idea. After working with Andrew for six years I learned more about Tricia than anyone ever should. Good luck Brandon.

Kim said...

In the 20+ years that we have not been in contact much, it is obvious that Tricia has not changed at all! :)

Brenny said...

Even the purple track suit and dangly earrings show off your great legs! I think it would be awesome for both of you to be contributors of the blog. Kelli can talk about the bane of household chores while instructing us on how to do them better, and Trisha can give us guidance on where to find the best deals on the cutest shoes, etc. These are things we all want to know. Please share your talents, don't hide them under a bushel. :)

Anonymous said...

So I have great legs and like to buy shoes (by the way I love the pair you posted- I totally need to get me some.)
Purple is also totally making a come back.
I do have to apologize for that horrible video, but you got to love those teen years...
Nate, I love you too!

Caroline said...

LOL! I like the purple-- my favorite color too!

Baby's got blue eyes said...

Tricia,
You really need to begin a page of your own, I'd love to keep in touch with your cute family as well. Let Kelli come back, I miss her insights into the world of stay at home... but keep up the fun of blogging :) Miss you guys!

Marilee said...

K is definitely for Kelli.
Your blog is awesome.

Jacqui said...

I laughed so hard. How did I miss this post when you posted it?