Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag Me with Caution! II

The second tag of the week was from my friend Kim, from Viewmont High days. Kim and O'Dean at the time of their engagement around 1988, I think.
We also have a lot of fun memories and even a trip together if memory serves correctly but probably one of my favorites was how we became friends. I don't know Kim's side of the story but my version goes something like this.
Some strange girl who I didn't know gave me a very nice birthday present. I was so intrigued by this I had to get to know her better. We became friends. I've loved her every since! Moral of the story presents can buy friends!
Her tag is a picture tag. She asked me to post the 3rd picture in the 5th folder. I posted 1 from each computer! These 2 cute characters are Mark and Brittney's oldest 2 kids Megan and Isaac. Megan loves princesses and reading and drawing and Isaac loves dinosaurs!
This is a picture of me, Mom (holy cow! she is beautifu!), Grandpa Carter (he still has all that hair only touched with a bit of white) and Tricia who from the moment she was born insisted on being in every photo ever. (I had to crop her out of Kim's engagement photo)!

This is a fun way to share random photos. Anyone who would like to share (I hate to pressure you!) please show and tell me about the 4th picture in your 4th folder!

5 comments:

Todd and Melissa said...

Kelli, I love that you can always make me laugh! This time it was the comment that you had to crop your sister out the engagement shot. Classic!

Brenny said...

That was great. The Trisha comment and the buying friends comment made me laugh. Too funny.

And Cherie was a total babe! Well, still is actually.

Kim said...

Apparently your old age has fogged your brain a little bit...either that or too many brain cells have died in the child birthing process. If I may correct you-
first, the picture was after we had been married more than a year(in fact, that was the day I found out I was pregnant with Samantha). Second, it was a Christmas present, HELLOOOO. I knew you were worried that I was trying to steal Brian away. Plus, I had a tradition of getting a present for someone who would never expect one...and I thought you were funny and cute and someone I wanted to be friends with. (Yes, you truly can buy her friendship...)

Kelli said...

Kimless
That is hilarious! I could have sworn that was your engagement photo! Now that you remind me I do remember it being Christmas! I don't even remember liking a Brian!!! Did I? Wait Brian Spencer? Were you after him? Hhmmm. This may put an end to our friendship! Ha ha! And yes my brain is getting very foggy. But the essentials are there. You bought me a gift unexpectedly and I have been your friend ever since! I am a bit cheap apperently!

Kim said...

Yes, Brian Spencer. How could you NOT remember liking him? Everyone knew you liked him and No, I did not. He was just a good friend that I liked to joke around with.

BTW...totally impressed you still have that picture. I don't think I even have it.