Wednesday, March 11, 2009

B. Rad the Part-Time Model

My family gets together every so often for birthdays and celebrations and what not. When we do Alli with her fancy new camera is the designated family photographer. I downloaded some of her fabulous pictures and noticed a trend. It involves B. Rad. It involves B. Rad and the camera.

Let me just show you.

January birthday party for Alex and Ethan.

Adults are sitting and discussing the schedule for the this year.
Kids (and Mitch) are sliding down the stairs.
B. Rad: Hey Alli get a picture of this muscle.
Haley delivers Baby Ben.

We rush to the hospital to meet this little guy...and admire this...and be happy for them...
B. Rad: Hey Alli get me on super fast shutter! We get together to celebrate March Birthdays!

We hold babies.The kids play and hang with their cousins.
We eat dinner and have cake!We celebrate Adam's birthday.
Some of the old people nap.
Joe comes to grips with the fact he is not Tricia's favorite anymore. Looks like he is handling things ok.B. Rad: Hey Alli! I am a part-time model!
Don't quit your day job B. Rad!

6 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

I wish we all lived in the same state so we could do monthly get togethers.
Brad cracks me up.

Jacqui said...

BaaHhhaaaaa! That is so funny.

I second Robin's motion.

Sheri said...

Love your posts! They make me laugh!!

Angie said...

Baby Ben is very sweet, and Ben is a great name.

Tiffany said...

Tee hee hee. You are so funny!

Brenny said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm dying. That is so classic.

Little Ben is so sweet!