Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay it Forward

I've seen this a couple of places and decided it would be something fun to do.So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival or your gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already (My email address is to the right). Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 comments:

Talena said...

Hey girl, what a fun thing to do! I will look forward to my surprise!

Jacqui said...

Oooo! I'm glad to get in on the goodness too. Sign me up!

Dewey and Liz said...

Kelli... I am in!! You can email me at lizardgirl99@hotmail.com Also, my blog, that I have not been as diligent in keeping updated, is www.deweycookfamily.blogspot.com

Brenny said...

Okay, seriously, Jacqui has answered two other's that I've seen. She is going to get so many homemade treats! She makes me laugh.

I didn't get a chance to comment on your name post, mostly because I got distracted with the name website you used. Graphs facinate me. Anyway, I've always wondered why you were Kelli with an 'i'. And how exotic that its origins are 'Irv'. :)