Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ornaments for 2008!

One of my many million readers asked if I was planning on posting the ornaments that we gave the boys this year. I thought that was a great idea. So here they are. Head on down the line for the real post for today....
Joe-Joe got Buzz Lightyear because..... he really likes Buzz Lightyear.
Alex got his Kindergarten ornament because he started school this year.

Jonathan got this pretty gift ornament and inside of it is a transparent figure that says "The Gift of the Holy Ghost" because that is the best gift that he got this year! Clevvverrrr.
Aaron got the basketball snowman cuz he played comp b-ball this year.
Josh got this South Davis Junior High ornament cuz he started Junior High. This was a fun one to make!

5 comments:

Talena said...

That is an awesome tradition!

Brenny said...

Cool ornaments, and great tie-ins for the year. THe present one is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

So... I'm getting ready to send Christmas Cards, and I realized I have your address (and your moms), but none of your siblings's addresses. I have my email address posted on my blog -- I know this is a lot to ask, but would you mind sending me your siblings's addresses? If you want to leave me a nasty email instead, that would be okay. I would understand...

Jacqui said...

Very cool ornaments. besides making them, where do you buy such a great assortment? I bought ours this year, but it was hard to find just the right one. Do you have something in mind when you go to the store, or do you wait for inspiration to hit when you see the 'right' one? HElp!

Kelli said...

Jacqui,

Sometimes I have an idea in mind and it becomes a huge quest. Sometimes I have to fake it or make it. Other times I see it and think perfect!

Kelli said...

Brenda,

Will do.