Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Loves of July!

Two wonderful people were born in this month many years ago. Let me tell you about them!

I love my baby brother Mitch! The reasons I love him are varied and lengthy but here are some! I love Mitch because he loves to laugh. He loves to make others laugh. He is fun to be with almost all the time. I love to listen to his amazing accents! I love Mitch because he is a good guy. He is someone who I can always rely. He commits to something 100% and he will see it through. He is wicked smart and has a phenomenal memory and I really love his passion for history. He will be successful in anything he gives his all to! I love his soft side. I love how he puts up with all his older siblings giving him vast amounts of advice, all of it is, of course, amazingly wise! He also puts up with more than his share of mocking and does so with grace! Mitch loves kids and they love him! Everyone wants to wrestle, throw a ball, jump on the tramp, race and anything else with Uncle Mitch! He will be a great dad! He is also charming and good looking and he would never let you forget it! He is a joy to have in my family!

I love my sister-in-law Debbie! Debbie is also a joy to be around! She loves to laugh and to make others laugh. It must be a July thing because she also gets more than her share of mocking from people who I won't mention by name but they (and you by now) know who they are! She loves kids and they love her! When she lived here the boys loved to have her babysit but only at her house because she had all the fun toys! She is down to earth and direct and very perceptive as well. She has a memory that amazes me. If I have any questions about family dates or events she is the go to gal. We miss having her here but she is the only brave Rollins sibling who lives out of state. Family is so important to her but I commend her for putting marriage and supporting her husband first! She is a loyal sister, aunt, daughter and friend. If you are lucky enough to call her any of the above she will be your best advocate for life! Debbie was the first no wait second Rollins that I knew after Dave and she was such a great person I knew that I would love the whole family! (which I do) I am so blessed to know Debbie and I do love her lots!

2 comments:

N8 said...

I think "more than their share", is a subjective term, both of them seem to bring it on themselves. Case in point when I worked with Andrew he use to try and defend Mitch when I would mock him, but it got to be too difficult, so then he joined in.

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday Mitch and Debbie!

So, would you say 'wicked smart' with a Boston accent? Just wondering.

And I totally loved your family tree post! I apparently have been thinking too long about traits to add because you've posted again. You covered it pretty well...