Thursday, June 5, 2008

People I Love May Edition...



Two birthdays for May!
Susan. Dave's sister. I love Susan because she is very supportive of all the family events. She comes to all the parties and is always fun when she is there. She is a thoughtful person also. I love how she manages to put up with her brothers and maybe even love them. I love how independent Susan is, she thinks of a project and does whatever it takes to finish it! You should see her wonderful, fun basement and her gorgeous backyard. She is amazing. I love how she interacts with her kids. She makes them and us laugh. I am sure that they can't have that much fun all the time but when they are with us they are funny! I enjoy looking through her scrapbooks though there is a lot of envy involved that she is so caught up. I am glad that she is in my family.
Allison. My little sister. I love Alli for many reasons. I love her because she is the most helpful person that I know. She comes to Utah and immediately starts helping many people with many projects. Brad and Sara were lucky to have her all to themselves for as long as they did. She is always thinking of others and how she could help them. I love Alli because she is brilliant. I love how she loves to learn and I think if she had millions she would be a lifelong student. She is amazing. I love Alli because she is fun to be with. She laughs easily and for a joke-teller nothing could be more wonderful! She is also funny in her own right! I love Alli because she loves beautiful things. We went to the beach with the Brad/Sara family and Alli when were visiting and while I saw cute kids getting wet and dirty and thought about how cold they would be and how to get them home being so messy Alli saw how beautiful the sunset was and took gorgeous pictures! She is quirky. You never know what Alli will be passionate about but when she gets that way watch out. She is a recycle Nazi. I love her quirks. I lucked out getting Alli in my family.

7 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday Susan! Happy Birthday Allison!

N8 said...

Here we go with the brother bashing again, have you ever thought of trying to compliment someone without trashing someone else? I am totally going to spoil the end of Team of Rivals for you. (hint: Ford's Theatre)
I also always suspected Alli was a nazi, back when we worked at PPS no matter what problems came up she always said there was a final solution.

Jacqui said...

Hear! Hear! I second everything you said about Alli, substituting "cousin" for "sister." :)

N8 said...

Are you talking to me or Kelli?

Kelli said...

Nathan, You must not be so sensitive. You know that I love you (refer to February post) but you are a big tease and it takes a unique personality to be able to deal with the constant teasing! Which is also why I enjoy teasing you!

Unknown said...

Kelli I love your blog! You are such an awesome person and you always make me laugh. I just love to be able to put pictures with the faces that you always talk about. And your boys are so big! I haven't seen your baby since he was like 6 months! See ya at the shop!

Jacqui said...

I'm sorry. I was talking to Kelli, not you Nathan. I didn't even read your comment. But now that I have, I'm laughing my head off. I understand the confusion. hahaha