Sunday, June 22, 2008

People I Love! June edition.

Besides Josh and Aaron whom I love and adore. There are a few others that I love that were born in this month. Let me introduce you!
Paul! My brother-in-law. I love Paul for many reasons. Let me tell you a few. I love how he laughs at everything. I love his sense of humor. I love how he is sensitive. I think it is funny that he denies that he is sensitive. I love that he likes to sing. Paul is a great listener. He is fun to tease. He is helpful, courteous, kind, brave... Ok maybe not brave but the others yes, he can be those.

Brad. My brother. I love Brad. Let me tell you why. I love Brad because he makes life a musical. He sings nonsense songs about doing the dishes or folding laundry. He makes me laugh. He has a good sense of humor and can even occasionally laugh at himself. I love how he is interested in many subjects and can discuss them on demand. I love that he can cry. I love to watch him playing with his kids and his nieces and nephews. I love his very official I-am-at-work phone voice. I love how he takes care of those around him.

I love brothers!

2 comments:

N8 said...

WOW! You've posted about June birthdays and it is still June. That's not the Kelli I know.

Brenny said...

Happy Birthday!

I didn't realize Brad was so musical. Very cool.