Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Real Story!

Every time I put my camera down Joe picks it up and starts snapping pictures. I am amazed when I go to download my photos how many shots he gets in before I catch him and take it away. I was going through my last download and getting ready to delete them when I realized that these were Joe's life. He took pictures of things he loves from his point of view. So without further introduction. Here is Joe's life. October-ish 2009.

First up. Joe loves Tricia. Here she is at the orthodontist. He could take pictures of models. He really knows how to get their best side. Joe loves his mom and his brother Alex. Here he has captured us during homework reading time! Showing the world exactly how tired I am by this time each day. Not to mention how very tan my legs are by the END of the summer! Good grief. This is Joe looking for his buddy Aaron at a Court of Honor. He found him. Poor Joe is going to have to sit through a lot of these! At least at some point he will be able to see over the chairs. Here is a picture of Joe's favorite blanket in Joe's favorite runway/hall. Also since we are down at his level I found that he has been using his bookshelf as a coloring book! Here is Joe's view of my quilt stand which doubles as a clothes holder. From his point of view you can actually see the quilt! Here is the kichen table looking into the kitchen. If I was a mother who stressed enriching my sons life at every opportunity I would hang pictures under the bar! But here you see how I enrich my sons life. Looney Toones. Extremely close up! He can run any DVD player though! Talented kid. Last but not least you will see his photo collection of his favorite thing in this world. Cars. Notice how carefully he arranges them in the best possible lighting. The logos are placed just so albeit out of focus. This kid has a knack. Does anyone know of a career where you can make money taking blurry pictures of hundreds of cars? Besides NASCAR? Well there you have it. Joe's life as seen through his stolen camera lens!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Very sweet. He does a good job with that camera.

Talena said...

So cute! How old is Joe?

Jacqui said...

That's precious. I especially love the car shots :)

cbleeflang said...

What a darling post. I am glad you let us in on Joe Joe's life

Brenny said...

That is awesome! What a great kid.