Thursday, November 6, 2008

People I Love. November edition.

Jenn!

Jenn has November all to herself since I only do siblings and parents in these birthday tributes! She is so lucky to have my undivided love tribute! Though I should give a shout out to the Sams!

So without further ado. Here is why I love Jenn. Just a few of the million reasons!

I love Jenn because she is fun. I love her fantastic sense of humor. I love her can do attitude. I love how she loves my brother. I love to see them happily being married. I love how supportive she is of our family. I love how close she is with her family. I love how she knows all kinds of trivia. I love that she loves to play games. I love how she is such a good mom. She is excellent at whatever is given to her to accomplish. Everyone wants Jenn on their team, committee, presidency, and yes family! She is truly an amazing woman and I am so happy that she is in our family! I love Jenn!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Happy Birthday, Jenn! If we lived closer together we'd definitely have to play trivia games!

Brenny said...

Trivia games at Jenn's! Trivia games at Jenn's! Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday, Jenn. I hope you have a great day.

A. said...

Amen! I'd like to dedicate a special song to Jenn...