Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Off!

The family Rollins will be taking off to sunny CA to visit Brother Brad and Sister Sara and Adam, Emma and Ethan, and Sister Alli for a few days! Adam is being baptized this weekend and it is sure to be a great time! We plan on taking in a few sites in San Francisco while we are there. The boys have never been and it has been years for Dave and I as well. Should be great if we survive the drive!

For all of you Jane Austen fans out there check out this website! Kind of fun!

I am Elinor Dashwood!


3 comments:

Brenny said...

I was Elinor Dashwood, TOO! Have fun in San Francisco. Just looking at that beautiful picture of the Golden Gate and the ocean makes me jealous. Have fun!

Jacqui said...

How fun! Is this for SPring break? Wow, you guys are quite the travelers!

Jenn said...

Took the quiz, I am an Elizabeth Bennett. I'm not sure how accurate, but I, too can never keep my mouth shut when it comes to offering my opinion.