Sunday, July 24, 2011

In my defense.

So I haven't posted a new post in a very long. But I was looking through my post list and in my defense I have 7 drafts since the last time I posted. So at least 7 times I have started a post.

Here are the titles...
So Not Ready for This One.
The Broken Record.
One Thing to Cross off the list.
65!
I Should be so Lucky.
The Elusive Perfect Day.
Untitled Post.
So I have given myself credit for those 7 posts. I hope you enjoyed them.

Tonight I pledge to finish at least one of those posts in the next few days. Which one should it be? Hmm.

4 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

ha ha ha ha. Kelli you crack me up!

Robin Fisher said...

I vote for "Cross of the list something-something" I don't remember and I can't see your original post. I have started blogging again. Maybe there was something in the air.....Check it out.

A. said...

I'm waiting...

Brenny said...

65! Because I can't imagine what that post could be about and I'm super curious.