Friday, July 29, 2011

I Should be So Lucky!

I hope that when I have lived almost 90 years that I can look back on a life so well lived that I find myself able to sit on my future headstone and laugh.
That is what these two were able to do. Last Memorial Day (2010), we went see their new bench as they called it. It is a nice bench and so considerate for them to give the rest of us a place to rest when we come to visit their resting place!
Here on the corner of Cedar and 11th!
I would feel very blessed also if I could still be doing this in 50 years.
I already feel blessed because these two have been teaching me, supporting me and loving me for my entire life. I want to be just like them when I grow up.

7 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

I love that picture. So great!

Robin Fisher said...

Awesome!

cbleeflang said...

I feel the same way about grandma and grandpa!

Kaile and Cambria said...

I love this post! I am glad you chose to finish this one! I love Grandma and Grandpa

A. said...

Super cute. Great pictures :)

Angie said...

Very sweet.

Nee said...

I didn't even know that they had a "bench". So glad that you took a picture so that I will know where they are going to be!!!!
Loves,
Aunt Nee