Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime...beside stop blogging!

I would like to officially apologize to my loyal readers for my long extended absence from my blog. Sorry Grandma! I have been very very bad but for very fun reasons. I have been busy.

Busy just lazing about on my hot summer days without a care in the world. Lying by the imaginary pool that is. Soaking in the healthy sun with my 5 well behaved and happy children fanning me and bringing me ice cold lemonade from lemons that I grew in my fabulous garden!

Bah hah hah! That is so not my life. After all lemons don't grow here in my neck of the woods!

Here is a snapshot or two of what I have actually been doing. I will write more about them when I finish getting my tan perfected.

Little Cottonwood Canyon
Youth Conference at Paradise Lake All-Star Baseball Games 5K races Watching Parades Bear LakeSwimming Lessons
Girls Camp Heber Valley
Scout Camp @ Bear LakeMarching in Parades
Watching Mom in Concert at the Tabernacle
Fireworks at Grandma Rollins
Family Swim Parties
Reunions with wonderful friends!
Ditto!
Lagoon rides with cousins and uncles
Go Kart Racing!
A major milestone
A HUGE Surprise planned by my amazing husband.First day of school!Playing Rockband with my cowboy relations!
Labor day weekend at the Homestead

So there, in a nutshell, are my last several weeks.
The summer just flew by with delightful memories and tired boys the happy result.
I look forward to discovering the joys of blogging once again as soon as I finish my YW lesson and the PTA Room rep volunteer tea invitations!
Which is what I should have been doing instead of writing this post!

5 comments:

A. said...

It's a good thing you're finally back.

Sheri said...

Glad you are back!! I was starting to get worried and going into withdrawals!!

Brenny said...

I'm glad you are back, too. I was waiting to hear about the cruise -- did you guys decide not to do it? Looks like you had a great summer!

Angie said...

Thank goodness! I was honestly starting to worry about you. Glad you've been having fun.

cbleeflang said...

I'm glad you are back too!