Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Viewmont High Class of 87 Rocks!

Well folks, I recently had the fantastic opportunity to go to my 20 year High School Reunion! What a fun thing that was. I went with my friend from the Viewmont High Years, Roxanne Rees Jackman. I RSVP'd that Dave was coming with me but having recently been to his own he told me " You will have a much better time if I don't go." Which was true. So I took Roxanne instead.

We had a great time! As soon as we walked in we saw Stacy McNellis and Jennifer Hoskins. I visited with Scott Wood, Jimmie Allen, Scott Hinerman, Mark Wenzel, Matt Eastman, Heather Bradford, Amy Coleman, Glenda Fountain, Kim Hurst, Angie Smith, Bill Crowther, and many others. We went away wishing that more old friends had come! It was especially nice that I already see some of my best friends from high school on a regular basis. I had several "easy" people where I could take a break from the "So, what have you done for the last 20 years?" and relax with people who already know the answers!

We found out that one of our graduating class is a Grandfather already and 1 of our class has 8 kids. Crazy! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much through the night! I came away feeling pretty good about the last 20 years.

No comments: