Monday, August 16, 2010

Vacation of a Lifetime Wrapup

I know! I know! Enough already but I was looking through this entire series of posts and was laughing at all the memories so I decided I had to do a top ten. Or top 11 as the case may be. So here they are in no particular order. My favorite laughs of the cruise.
Davy Crockett the famous Pirate! With his Mom.
Free Diving and Free Stylin!
"I CAN"T HEAR YOU!!" Sorry I gave you a heart attack!
Andrew going nuts on the last night! Scary and hilarious.
Alli and her stripper pole! Such fun times on the back of the ship every night!Mitch helping Haley flash the entire ship within the first hour of our voyage!Sara and the Drunk Guy. Sara and CANADA! All our Idaho friends and the other people who we saw a lot! Most of which were too drunk to have any memories at all from the cruise.The "Private Eyes" Train Wreck. With body guard.
Mom as Art. and all the other fun we had with our outfits! See what I mean? Great, great laughs!Big Man on Little Horse. I adore him.
Prom Night. The tilt of the head makes this picture! Every cruise should have a girl in a choir dress dancing to"Busta Move!"And last but not least. Dead Lady. May she forever live in our memories.

Actually the fact remains that my favorite things about this cruise were ...This.
Yep.
These people.

They were the ones I laughed with. Or at. Whichever.
They were the ones who made the unusual even more unique.They were the cheering crowd. They always are. They were the ones who made the spontaneous brilliant!

The thing I love about this group is that they can make a cruise a Vacation of a Lifetime. Absolutely. Without question. But they also help make my regular life pretty darn sweet.
Thank you people.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have loved the VoaL posts more than you can believe. So fun and funny. Thanks for sharing your hilarious family with all of us!

A. said...

It was pretty sweet. You made me laugh and cry. Although that's not to hard to do these days :)

Tricia said...

I second that- it was a blast. Thanks for writing it all down. Love you

Jacqui said...

JEalous. It makes me want to go on a cruise with your family. I mean, with my family :)

Robin Fisher said...

Thanks for sharing. So fun to see everyone. How is 100 men in 2010 going for Alli?

cbleeflang said...

I love your family and I am so glad that I got to enjoy the Rencher clan this last weekend.

Sheri said...

you need to turn this into a book! I loved it all and wish I was really there, but vicariously was a lot of fun too!!

Angie said...

Best vacation reviews ever. I hope you all get to do it again some day!

Brenny said...

Seriously, can we take your family on vacation? So fun!

Jenn said...

We need to book another trip!

Marilee said...

I actually came to your blog for the first time in too long and was thinking I wouldn't be reading about that trip anymore. . . so I had to laugh. But I am glad you summed up that people make our lives great!!