Monday, June 15, 2009

Living the High Life...

Never let it be said that I am not living a high life of full and varied activities! In one week alone. I have been to the boat races... the theatre... where I met a talented actor... I have taken my eldest with a few very colorful friends for his birthday to the racetrack and an amazing golf tourny.... I attended a gymnastics meet... where I met an exceptional gymnast. Then I took my second eldest and a few friends to play at the gym for a few hours. They must have had a great time because the only shots I got were blurred images of children running, jumping, tumbling, flipping etc. The only still shot I got was of kids screaming... So as you can see I am indeed living a life full of varied and amazing events. Between all these educational, cultural and social outings we play in the rain. and the rest of my time is spent hanging out with Super-Heroes. Batman and Superman to be precise. So there you have it folks. The High Life. Or maybe it is You-Have-to-be-High-to-Live-this-Life. I forget which.

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

Can you get me tickets to that sold-out play? I need more theater in my life.

Brenny said...

Brilliant. I have to say that this post by far has the most pictures of screaming boys I have every seen. The one kid in the first picture is still cracking me up...

Brenny said...

And I just read the birthday post -- so fun! The cave looks so cool and I would have paid money to be on the tour with your clausterphobic hubby.

cbleeflang said...

You are wonder MOM! I love the picture of the boys in the gutter :)

Haley and Mitch said...

What a life! What a mother! You are awesome, Kelli!

The Condies said...

K seriously...I agree with every other comment! And you're right about Ashlyn...they grow too fast, don't they?!

A. said...

I wondered why I hadn't heard from you recently. Been too busy... enriching your life.

Todd and Melissa said...

I think the little boats look fun. You guys have so much fun!

Angie said...

That picture of your kid upside down is very cool.