Friday, October 31, 2008

People I Love. October Edition.

Two absolutely amazing women have their birthdays this month! Let me tell you why I love them!
Haley Jo! I have loved Haley since I met her. That would be way back before Mitch's mission. I loved her then because she was one of those super nice people and was always so willing to help with whatever people needed. I also loved her because she made my brother Mitch so happy! Now, years later I have gained a greater appreciation of this person we call Haley Jo. I love how she genuinely cares about others around her. She will go above and beyond what is needed in order to serve everyone. She is a bit of an over-achiever but despite that I still love her. She is dedicated and loyal to those she loves. She is an incredible worker. I love how she is so great with all the nephews and nieces who adore her! I love Haley because she still contributes greatly to Mitch's happiness! I am so thrilled that she has joined our family.
Tricia was born on Halloween 39 years ago! Tricia and I were born 14 months apart and I don't think I have any family memories that do not involve her! I wish I could say that I loved her from the moment I met her but come on, we were sisters! I love Tricia because she loves her legs, and because she loves purple and because she loves shoes. Just teasing. I love Tricia because she cares about others. She loves her family and would do anything to help them. I love Tricia because she laughs at your joke and then gets mad because you made her laugh. I love her because she is a great listener. If you want a good reaction to a story give her a call! Her extreme sensitivity may make her easy to mock but it also makes her one of the most compassionate people who is also very in tune to others feelings. It is a great gift that she has. I am so grateful that we survived our childhood and teen years together so we could grow up to be such great friends. Love her.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Happy Birthday, Trisha and Haley!

I'm glad that Trisha puts up with so much mocking on your blog. It makes my day.

Robin Fisher said...

Hoorah for sisters!

Haley and Mitch said...

The photos are the best! I'm going to dig up some really embarrassing photos of you and then make up for it by saying some really nice stuff under them!
Love you, Kelli! Thanks for making me sound good to all the fellow bloggers!

Anonymous said...

I had nice legs way back then...
For the record. I am only 38 and Kelli would be 39, I really don't like purple now, I love shoes, and I love you too. Thanks for the kindof nice words!