Monday, April 21, 2008

The Brandon Bunch!

Well, Tricia and Brandon were married on Friday in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a wonderful sealing! We did pictures afterwards and then rushed out to the golf course to set up for the reception. The dinner and reception were a casual affair and it was delightful to see family and friends again. We are so happy to have Brandon, Tayler and Kimber in our family! Brandon is a dream come true for us all!
Once again I am forever grateful to my siblings for helping us pull off this affair! Haley's movie was the most darling thing I have ever seen. I will have to get a copy and post it because it truly is amazing. Sara, Jenn and Alli did all the running around and helped set up all the decorations and pictures for the reception and dinner. It is amazing how much these people can get done in a few days time! Love them all!
The couple are honeymooning in Hawaii and we are grateful they are so far away because Mitch, Haley and Brad showed up at their hotel and scared them by pounding on their door when they were still in town on Friday night! Note to all you single folks... don't tell your brothers where you are staying for your honeymoon!

5 comments:

Brenny said...

I was thinking about you guys on Friday! Trisha and Brandon look so happy and sparkly in their pictures. Sounds like it was a wonderful day. I'd love to see the video Haley put together -- I hope you can get it to post!

A. said...

There is no way we are related! Do any of us look like each other?

N8 said...

Alli, if it makes you feel better, you all sound like each other

Brenny said...

Mitch and Brad KIND of look alike... And if you squint your eyes and shake your head... No, that doesn't work either. :) I know I'm family and everything, but I think you are all so pretty and classy.

Jacqui said...

It was a beautiful day. I can't believe that they went to Trish and brandon's hotel. Ohmygoodness, only a brother would do that.